Tuesday, January 6, 2009

P90X - Day 2

No, I don't plan to update you on a daily basis, but wanted to let you know that we got up at 4:30 this morning. And I wasn't much happier about it. Dana kept telling me to smile, which only makes me more mad.

We have a set of scales in our office at work (part of the wellness program) and I just got on them. It's 3 pounds lighter than yesterday!! WOW! Only a day and a half into this and I've lost 3 pounds. . . . I'm sure it's clothing. I was wearing a jacket yesterday. But it's still nice to see it go down.

So today was Plyometrics. Dana always says "What's Plyometrics" and I always say "Jumping around." I don't like jumping around at all, much less at 4:30 in the morning. Jump squats. . . jumping jacks. . . Airborne Heisman (as in Heisman Trophy pose) and my favorite the Marie Catherines.


Remember Mary Catherine Gallagher from SNL? No, not the finger sniffing, but the lunge with her arms up in the air. . . kind of her "tada" move. Yeah, we do that, too . . . sort of a jumping lunge. It's tons of fun.


I'm definitely feeling yesterday. I can still move, but some things like scratching my back and getting dressed are a little difficult. Yesterday was arms and back, and my arms know it today!! Tomorrow is arms and chest, followed my Yoga on Thursday. I'll probably blog about that one, I'm not a fan of Yoga!!
Until then. . .

No comments: