Monday, July 13, 2009

Finally taking the time. . .

So many random thoughts, so little time. I just haven't taken the time recently to post, so I'm taking the last few minutes of my lunch to do so.

I've change the title to my blog, although my url remains the same. I still wish I'd taken a little more time on that in the beginning. Oh, well. Cassidy hasn't said it for a while, but "That's so random." or "You guys are so random." used to come out of his mouth from time to time when he thought Dana and I were doing something. . . well, random.

I also changed my background picture. Like? You'll probably see it change from time to time. This picture was taken from our dock at Indiana Beach. I thought the roller coaster was appropriate. (You'll see in a minute.)

In the spirit of being random, I'm going to close this blog with one of the great random moments from one of my favorite movies, "Parenthood."

-You know, when l was young, Grandpa took me on a roller coaster. Up, down, up, down. Oh, what a ride.

- What a great story.

-l always wanted to go again. lt was just interesting to me that a ride could make me so frightened...so scared, so sick, so excited... and so thrilled all together. Some didn´t like it. They went on the merry-go-round. That just goes around. Nothing. l like the roller coaster. You get more out of it.

No comments: